Published on 01/09/2023
SUYS values the protection of your privacy. We, therefore, guarantee honesty and confidentiality in the processing of these data. In this policy, we explain which data are collected by SUYS, and how they are specified and used.
Information regarding the collection and use of personal data
The data that SUYS collects
Specific personal data may be collected during your interactions with SUYS, both during offline and online interactions. These personal data are related to you as an identified and identifiable person, such as:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Social media profiles
- Other information that we collect using forms that you fill in
In addition to these data, we may also collect personal data through other methods such as cookies. Among these data are:
- Your web browser
- Your cookie ID
- Your IP address
- Visited web pages on our websites
Finally, we may also collect personal data with regard to the installation of your SUYS product:
- Date of installation
- Delivery date
Specific and/or sensitive data we use:
Our website and/or service has no intention to collect data of persons under the age of 16 years. Unless they have the permission of their parents or guardian. However, we are not able to check if a visitor is +16 years. Therefor we strongly advise parents to be involved in the activities of their children, to prevent data of their children is being collected without permission. If you are convinced that we have collected and/or used data of a minor, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com, then we will delete the information.
How SUYS collects your personal data
Personal data may be collected by SUYS in different ways both during offline and online interactions. This can, for example, take place through:
- Digital, telephone or written contact with SUYS employees or an official SUYS distributor/installer
- Filling in forms by SUYS that are, for example, offered at trade fairs, websites, apps, etc.
- Filling in and sending a contact form
- Subscribing to the SUYS newsletter
- Ordering a SUYS product
- Registering a purchased SUYS product
- Registering a purchased SUYS product through an official SUYS distributor/installer
- Participating in special offers or competitions
- Interacting on social media, for example, liking or sharing posts of the official SUYS accounts, sending InMail, etc.
- Cookies (see the statement about cookies below)
Purpose of the data collected by SUYS
The personal data collected by SUYS from visitors are used for the purpose of:
- Processing visitor requests or supplying requested documentation
- Supplementing our customer base
- Registering purchased products
- Optimising our customer service
- Solving any issues of customers with products
- Promoting products and services by SUYS and the companies associated to SUYS (direct or indirect customers) through direct marketing
- Sending personal messages and information about special offers based on the collected information of your use of our websites through cookies or comparable methods or technologies
- Analysing and optimising the user experience on our website
SUYS will process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
You can grant your permission by simply clicking a box while visiting our website or by establishing a positive act from which we can conclude you had the intention to authorize (ex. By filling in a contact or order form). When the processing of the data is based on your authorization, you preserve the right to withdraw your permission for future processing. However, you can not object to the use of your personal data for the purpose that has already been carried out, and of which SUYS had a valid authorization.
- The processing is necessary to meet the legal requirements related to SUYS.
- The processing is necessary to conduct an agreement in which you are involved.
- The processing is necessary to defend the legitimate interests of SUYS or of a third party (only in exceptional circumstances)
How long we will store your personal data
For direct marketing purposes the legal retention period is 7 years. We will use your email address for no less than these 7 years, unless we receive an error message of your email address.
Sharing of the personal data
Personal data may be shared with SUYS partners and other companies for the same objectives. Personal data will never be exchanged, sold or supplied to other organisations unless the user was informed as such and provided his or her explicit permission.
Every person is at all times and free of charge entitled to access their data, to request to update or delete their information, or object to the processing for direct marketing objectives. Please contact us with regard to any of these issues (firstname.lastname@example.org).
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have certain rights concerning the processing of your personal data. Some of these right apply specifically or by exception:
- Right of access by the data subject (article 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (article 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (article 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (article 18 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (article 21 GDPR)
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling (article 22 GDPR)
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time
If you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data or want to request, correct or delete your personal data, you can contact us using the following methods: